- Leave town for more than 7 days, and leave your wife, partner, or roommate at home with your guns;
- Lend a gun to a friend to take shooting or to go hunting;
- Loan a gun to your mother if she lives at a different residence;
- Hand a gun to someone at a gun club which is not a shooting range;
- Teach someone to shoot on your own land, if you hand them the gun; or
- Fail to report a gun as lost or stolen within 24 hours, even if you are on a hunting trip deep in the woods and are unable to do so.
As President Lyndon Johnson said, “You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.” We look at all firearms-related legislation from this perspective, and nothing currently being proposed or discussed overcomes our concerns for the potential harm from improper administration.Coalition will track votes & expects support for a filibuster The Coalition will consider any vote for a "motion to proceed" to be a vote against the Second Amendment, and fully expects any freedom-loving member of the Senate to support a filibuster by Sens. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee or others. Politicians have a habit of forgetting that they are not masters of the American people, but rather their servants. In 2014, millions of Second Amendment voters will endeavor to deliver that message to any Congressional representative who supports gun control. email: AAllen@NebraskaFirearms.org for more information. Contact Andreas (Andy) Allen Media Contact and Chief Lobbyist NFOA P.O. BOX 419 Syracuse, Nebraska 68446 (402) 321-5520 Attachment: http://attachment.